The process of drug development and drug discovery is very challenging expensive and time consuming. It has been accelerated due to devlopment of computational tools and methods. In current situation lots of molecular docking software are available in the market, during lirerature survey it was found that Discovery Studio is suit of software for stimulating small molecule and macromolecule system. It is developed and distributed by Accelarys. It helps to Investigate and test hypothesis in silico prior it costly experimental implimentation thus reducing the time and expense involved in bringing products to market. it is developed and distributed by Dassault system BIOVIA (formerly Accelerys). During literature survey it was found that Discovery Studio software was efficiently guided to as author regarding mainly biological activities like anti-inflammatory activity, anti-tubercular activity, anti-bacterial activity, anti-viral activity, anti-diabetic activity and anti-oxidant activity.
Cite this article:
Bhagyashree L. Jejurikar, Sachin H. Rohane. Drug Designing in Discovery Studio. Asian J. Research Chem. 2021; 14(2):135-138. doi: 10.5958/0974-4150.2021.00025.0
Bhagyashree L. Jejurikar, Sachin H. Rohane. Drug Designing in Discovery Studio. Asian J. Research Chem. 2021; 14(2):135-138. doi: 10.5958/0974-4150.2021.00025.0 Available on: https://www.ajrconline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-2-8
1. Rohane S.H., Makwana A.G., 2017. A Review on Hydrazone, the fascinating field of investigation in medicinal chemistry. Asian J. Res. Chem. 10, 417-430.
2. Rohane S.H., Makwana A.G., 2019. In silico study for the prediction of multiple pharmacological activities of novel hydrazone derivatives. Ind J. Chem. Sec-B. 58, 387-402.
3. Rohane S.H., Makwana A.G., 2020. Synthesis and in vitro antimycobacterial potential of novel hydrazones of eugenol. Arab J. Chem. 13, 4495–4504.
4. Qinggang Meng, Che Che, Shen Zhou, Journal of Traditional Chinese Medical Science (2018) 5, 185- 198.
5. Shola Elijah Adeniji Olajumoke Bosede Adalumo, Faith Omeyi Ekoja, Medicine in Microecology 5 (2020) 100020.
6. Sabir Ali, Vandna Singh, Preeti Jain, Vishwas Tripathi, Journal of Sauli Chemical Society (2019) 23, 52- 60.
7. Sibel A. Ozkan, Fariba Mollarasouli, Burcu Dogan- Topal, Mehmet Gokhan Caglayan, Tugba Taskin–Tok, Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis 10 (2020) 473- 481.
8. Dominic Agyeil, Dawei Ji, Min Xu, Chibuike C. Udenigwe, Current Research in Food Science 3(2020) 41-50.
9. Shola Elijah Adeniji, Gideon Adamu Shallangwa, David Ebuka Arthur, Mustapha Abdullahi, A. Y. Mahmoud, Abdurrashid Haruna, Heliyon 6(2020) e03639.
10. Nasser Abdulatif Al- Shabib, Javed Masood Khan, Ajamaluddin Malik, MD Tabish Rehman, Mohamed F. ALAjimi, Fohad Mabood Husain, Aqeel Ahmad, Priyankar Sen, Journal of King Said University- Science 32(2020) 2034- 2040.
11. Jain Wang, Zhaokun Wang, Junyuan Zhang, Baichun Hu, Jia Yu, Xingjie Guo, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers 95(2019) 635-642.
12. Deepu Mathew, Lidiya John P., Manila T. M, Divyasree P., Sandhya Rajan V.T.K. Food Science and Human Wellness 6 (2017) 202- 216.
13. Asif Hussain, Shah Alam Khan, S. monawwar Imam, Aftab Ahmad, Syed Hussain Basha, Journal of Saudi Chemical Society (2018) 22, 469- 484.
14. Maryam A. Jordaan, Oluwakemi Ebenezer, Nkulueko Damoyi, Michael Shapi, Heliyon 6(2020) e04642.
15. Assia Belhassan, Hanane Zaki, Mohamed Benlyas, Tahar Lakhifi, Mohammed Bouchirne, Heliyon 5(2019) e02446.,
16. Mohammad K. Parvez, Md. Tabish Rehman, Perwez Alam, Mohammed S, Al- Dosari, Saleh I. Alqasoumi, Mohammed F. Alajimi, Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal 27(2019) 389-400.
17. Hanine Hadni, Menana Elhallaoui, Heliyon 5 (2019) e02357.
18. Aliyu Wappah Mahmud, Gideon Adamu Shallangwa, Adamu Uzairu, Heliyon 6(2020) e03449.
19. K. Jayasheela, P.B. Nagabalasubramanian, S. Periandy, Heliyon 6(2020) e04775.
20. Shola Elijah Adeniji, Sani Uba, Adamu Uzairu, Future Journal of Pharmaceutical Science 4 (2018) 284-295.
21. Shola Elijah Adeniji, Sani Uba, Adamu Uzairu, Journal of Saud University- Science 32 (2020) ,475- 485.
22. Ana-Maria Udrea, Speranta Avram, Simona Nistorescu, Mihail-Lucian Pascu, Mihail - Lucian Pascu, Mihaela Oana Romanitan, journal of photochemistry and photobiology, B: Biology 211(2020)111997.