Girja Shanker Tailor, Meenu Mangal, C.P.S. Chandel
Girja Shanker Tailor1, Meenu Mangal1, C.P.S. Chandel2
1Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry Poddar International College, Mansarovar, Jaipur - 302020, Rajasthan, India.
1Vice Principal and Head, Professor, Department of Chemistry Poddar International College, Mansarovar,
Jaipur - 302020, Rajasthan, India.
2Ex -Head, Department of Chemistry University of Rajasthan Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Volume - 15,
Issue - 3,
Year - 2022
This Paper deals with the Physico - chemical Parameters of various Sampling Sites of Malpura Block in Tonk District Rajasthan. Water samples of various water sources were analyzed for determination of degree of contamination w.r.t. to various physico-chemical parameters for investigations. The parameters analyzed included:-(1) general parameters (pH, EC, TDS and TH); (2) cations (Na+, K+, Ca2+and Mg2+); and (3) anions (Cl-, SO42-, F-, CO32-, HCO3- and NO3-) for a period of pre monsoon (March- June2011). The study will provide reliable water quality data, which can be involve for the assessment of precise health risks and for farming up of effective management and necessary water treatment required water sources.
Cite this article:
Girja Shanker Tailor, Meenu Mangal, C.P.S. Chandel. Elucidate the Ground water Quality Parameters of Malpura Block (Tonk-Rajasthan-India). Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2022; 15(3):207-9. doi: 10.52711/0974-4150.2022.00035
Girja Shanker Tailor, Meenu Mangal, C.P.S. Chandel. Elucidate the Ground water Quality Parameters of Malpura Block (Tonk-Rajasthan-India). Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2022; 15(3):207-9. doi: 10.52711/0974-4150.2022.00035 Available on: https://www.ajrconline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-15-3-4
1. Manjare, S. A, Vhanalakar, S. A. and Muley, D.V. Analysis of water quality using physico-chemical parameters tamdalge tank in Kolhapur district, Maharashtra. International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research. Vol 1, Issue 2, 115-119.2010.
2. Larry Pax Chegbeleh, Bismark Awinbire Akurugu, and Sandow Mark Yidana, Assessment of Groundwater Quality in the Talensi District, Northern Ghana. The Scientific World Journal, vol. Article ID 8450860, 24 pages, 2020.
3. Verma, A, Bhatia, R.K and Sharma, A. A review study on “Quality Assessment of groundwater resource in Centre India region” IJIRT, Volume 4 Issue 10, 2018.
4. Bob, M., Abd Rahman, N., and Taher, S. Multi-objective Assessment of Groundwater Quality in Madinah City, Saudi Arabia. Water Qual Expo Health 7, 53–66, 2015.
5. Srinivas, R., Prashant, B. and Singh, A.P. Groundwater Quality Assessment in Some Selected Area of Rajasthan, India Using Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Tool. Aquatic Procedia, Volume 4, Pages 1023-1030, 2015
6. Prasad, R.D.S., Sadashivaiah, C., and Rangnna, G., Hydrochemical characteristics and evaluation of ground water quality of Tumkur Amanikere Lake Watershed, Karnataka, India. E-journal of chemistry, 6(S1), S211-S218,2009.
7. Sharma, S. and Chandel, C.P.S. Evaluation of Physico-chemical Parameters of Ground Water Quality of Chaksu Block of Jaipur District (Rajasthan). Chemical and Environmental Research. 14(1 and 2): 89-98. 2005.
8. Jain, N. K., Modi H. A., Shukla, D. and Bhadresha, K., Physicochemical Analysis of Water from Various Sources and Their Comparative Studies. IOSR Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology (IOSR-JESTFT) e-ISSN: 2319-2402, p- ISSN:2319-2399.Volume 5, Issue 3, PP 89-92, 2013.
9. Tank, D. K. and Chandel, C. P. Singh. A Hydro chemical elucidation of groundwater quality under domestic and irrigation land in Jaipur city. Environ Monitor Assess, 166:69-77, 2010.